Buying a Noise Boys Franchise
"Every single franchise will compete to be the flagship which embodies our vision, mission and values. We welcome only franchisees who strive to be the very best in the group and who relentlessly pursue this goal. Because we want each and every franchisee to equal the best, we accept the responsibility to ingrain in all our franchisees our culture of service, and to support them with our products and expertise. We undertake to let nothing distract them from giving their very best. Noise Boys Franchising will provide franchisees with everything they need in order for them to focus solely on their customers. We have unity of vision, resolution in purpose and energy in execution."
Brink Oosthuizen, Noise Boys Head Office
Characteristics (features) of the Noise Boys Franchise Programme
- A comprehensive three weeks’ training programme which we precedes the opening of a new franchise outlet.
- Franchise personnel visit the various outlets on a regular basis in order to control quality and ensure sound business principles.
- Provision of a standard personnel policy to ensure equal and just treatment for all persons working in the Noise Boys Group.
- Ensuring high quality products and service at competitive prices by linking up with accredited suppliers and through supply agreements.
- Noise Boys must approve products before they may be supplied to customers.
- Targets are set monthly and annually in consultation with individual franchisees.
- Professional reply to franchise enquiries.
- Noise Boys handles all complaints from the public or from difficult customers, and solutions are provided to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating and awarding franchisees in order to keep them motivated and inspired.
- Frequent communication with the franchisees to keep them informed and updated as and when necessary.
Buying an existing noise boys
Existing Noise Boys businesses might be for sale from time to time.
When purchasing an existing Noise Boys franchise the new owner must be approved by Noise Boys Head Office.
The new owner must sign a new franchise agreement with Noise Boys, according to the franchise agreement a franchise agreement can not be transferred. A new agreement must be signed.